Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today, music was quite fun. But we're still lagging behing. And it didn't quite help that Jo's mommy wanted us back, NOW, QUICK, GIRLIES. So I had to rush off and that made our dear Prissylia pissed. Or should i say PRISSED. Oh whatever. And today in PE, it was SO SUPER DUPER UBERRRR FUN guys. We played volleyball!!!!! Okay, maybe, Nora, Natasha, Jo and Px were playing it, but your LOVELY PRINCESS here was playing dodgeball. Literally. RARR. Anyway i was a pro at poison ball back then. Before i turned 13. Natasha, that idiot (AH, SHE NEVER COMES HERE ANYWAY) said I would be a pro at dodgeball. True, true. :)I mean... you see the hard, cold, stone like ball (EWWW)being tossed staight at you with like, cannon ball speed. Doesn't it make you want to run away???? DOESN'T IT???!!!!


*No reply*

AH WOTEVA. anyway, the ball was tossed at me and i managed to give it a feeble hit
so that it bounced up in the air. my hands nearly broke. Actually they’re being swathed in white bandages now. Well, not actually. But OW. OHYA!!! One funny thing happened. PX was singing some stupid song about what the man went to town riding on an ass or something. (HOW DOES HE EVEN DO THAT? *silence* OKAY. I GOT IT.) anyway then the ball came and bounced under her chin and it silenced her. Then she was like, OWWWW!!!! WHO THE **** DID THAT?????!!!!! And I was laughing fit to bust and when Mr. Chan came I couldn’t stop.

OKAY I shall TRY to post the pics now. TRY.





OKAY WOW THAT WORKED!!! Thank you BOOBRINA!!!! (Hey Natasha you should know who that is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home