Saturday, March 29, 2008






Is it like, emo week?
Cause I know Siti has been rannting bout being emo in her blog, Natasha nearly knocked my specs off in class when i tried to hug her and offered her cheek to me at the end of the day to kiss. And i know Px has been going through some mood swings too. Hey, samesame.
Yeah and I was SOSO offended when someone at my tuition asked me TWO times: ARE YOU REALLY STRAIGHT?! and i was like, yeah... what do you expect. i'm havng a horny dream bout the boy in the corner. ok i didin't say that. I said I have no siblings amnd am in a girls school. What do you f***ing expect. i need to pour out my love on someone else., And hey, being me, i have LOTS of love. And hello, i did'nt even try to hug her ore kiss her. i just talked to her and poked her in the stomach. And plus, the girl; sitting on the other side of her was THE lesbian. Don't ask me how i know. UUURRRGGGHHHH.
HHHmmm. So. Oh ya!!!! Guess what. on Sat. We had the CIP funfair thingy which was so fun.Details later! Alright i'm posting this picture from the LJ. wayyyy overdue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home