Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Princess Abigail officially declares this blog dead.
But not anymore! SHE'S BAK! oh, i mean, back.
Pei xuan is b side me and she's commenting on this post. And ooh, Miss teh the art teacher just came by and was confused on the status on my dead-no, alive-no, dead,no alive blog. WAHAHAHAHA. Px, would you like to say something?
PX:
Abigails a bimbo and she always acts cute. And she keeps touching me. Mummy says that its wrong and that I should report to the police, but I'm scared of her, in case she beats me up.
Abi: who's the ******* lame one over here. What the hell.
Yeah, anyway, my crazy friends are watching Step Up 2 now. The rest, namely, Jolene, Nora, Siti and natasha. Actually, its not step up 2! Its more like a couple of people squirming on the floor to some people rapping and ripping each others clothes out!
PX: OMG. dirty dancing spanish guys are CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE.
ok. it ends here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home