Monday, February 25, 2008

Well.
I am skipping recess cause i don't feel like eating. Okok, cause i know i'm growing fat and i do not want to. Wahahaha. Been participating in pe ( that 3 round around school and kallang) actively. Wanna get a six pack.... gonna do 50 sit ups per day.... next year. wahaha what a procrastinater.
Anyway. My mum nearly killed me caus i failed my math, eng and geog. 0ops. And she threatened not to let me go to Malaysia- which is tmrw, by the way. Sad.
Anyway and apparently the art thing me and px are doing is a big flop because nat and siti and jo and nora and ash's project is much much better. and we'll get a lousy c or d.
Ok i'm So rambling here. Can't think of anything else to say. Oh yes gotta show jo something that will make her laff. About twilight. Bye-a!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home