Thursday, April 10, 2008

HEY ALL YOU IMBECILES OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!
I just feel so exhilarated, i have an urge to jump up and down all the while shouting at the top of my voice.
YAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
THE TEST PERIOD IS OVER!!!!
MY PERIOD IS OVER!!!
TOMORROW IS SUPER SLACK SPORTS DAY!!!
YAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
But that would'nt be very ladylike. But there are some things i hate too. Hmmm.
Ok. so i screwed up my science..maths, lit, history, geography... ok everything.
I HAVE BEEN SUCH A SLACK MUGGER!
But the fact is i hate-a hate-a mugging. Make me feel psycho-maniac depressed.
RARRR.
Ok, my blogskin has been changed. Do you like it? Comment?

NATSHA TAN AND SYIFA AZHAR, YOU BETTER LET BOGAE WIN. OR I WILL HAVE YOUR MISERABLEH HEADS. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home