Friday, June 27, 2008

*Bursts into tears*

*Sobs loudly*

*Cries her heart out*

I SO HATEHATEHAYTE swimming.

Damn it i freaking nearly died. HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE ZAPPING AROUND AT SUCH GREAT SPEEDS WHILE POOR ME CAN HARDLY LIKE, SWIM ONE LAP WITHOUT VOMITING WATER OUTA MY NOSTRILS?!!?

And like, I WANT TO GO BACK TO BRONZE. I am HOPELESS man.

* hangs head miserably*

Oh and anyway me PX and Natasha bathed together!! At first PX chased me out saying NONONONO but i forced myself in (AHA I AM STTTRRRROOONNNGGG PX)and Natasha was like EEEWWW this is like an orgy. YUK. But whatever. Anyway i saw both their butts. And apparently PX saw both our butts too. Poor Natasha, got taken advantage of but didn't get the chance to do it back. HOHO.

And it was SISTAHOOD UNITTTEEEEE<3

Haha i'm crapping. Well shall SERIOUSLY consider going back to bronze. Or even begginers. Heard they only blow bubbles there. It would be HEAVEN.

Like seriously. HOHO!

Ok ahall end off with a photo. Hmm Let me search. Bye!

Err this looks weird. Yuk i look shitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home