Saturday, November 3, 2007

I need...

Man.. i am rotting away at home.
Probably, after 7 days, someone will complain about a dead body stench.
I've been singing my spaghetti song so loud people complain. The neighbours, that is.
And it isn't even my fault that the girl upstairs is in her church choir and has the voice of an angel.
It is not.
DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to talk.
I need to crap.
I need to sing so loudly and nonsensically the walls crumble.
I need... you.
As a friend, i mean. Haha.
Helllpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to watch sad movies over hashbrowns and cry with my friends.
I want to watch happy tree friends with MY friends and scream amd cover our faces together.
I want to take neoprints and see the camera going off as we're scrambling for our places.
I want to play truth or dare and get someone to kiss another person.
I want to go to the arcade and scream like hell in the shooting game.

I'M FRIEND DEPRIVED.:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home